My name is Jorge Macazaga
I am CLEVER OUTPUT Director.
I ve been a former ERNST & YOUNG Partner. I directed the world Pilot of Production and Maintenance of the Coca Company “ Infinity Project”, that mixed Best Practices and Lean, with SAP. I am Industrial Engineer (ITBA), and since 1991 directed more than 60 Lean / Agile Organizations Projects, in Companies as ROBERT BOSCH ESPAÑA, ROBERT BOSCH ARGENTINA, ROBERT BOSCH BRASIL, GLAXO SMITH KLINE, AIR LIQUIDE, BANCO PATAGONIA,BANCO MACRO, BANCO DE VALORES, BANCO SUPERVIELLE, SIAT, SIDERCA, MIRGOR, FATE, SIEMENS, IMPSAT, TELECOM.
My name is Alejandro Berardi, and I am CLEVER OUTPUT Director.
I am Industrial Engineer (ITBA), and MBA and did several Postgrades in France. I have a 22 years of experience, as Managing Director of companies as Mirgor and Air Liquide. I was during six years Managing Director of Air Liquide companies in France, and was during two years Latin America Vicepresident. I have an extensive experience in Crisis Management in national and international scenarios, Strategic Analysis, Lean Management, Digital Transformation, and Change Management.
My name is Gus Crosetto, and I am expert in Lean , Six Sigma, Digital Transformation and Corporate Learning. I am a frequent lecturer, and articles writer. I am co author with Jorge Macazaga, of the book: “ The Process Based Organization “, ( HRD Press, USA), that teaches the path to a complete Lean Transformation, based in Lean / Agile cells.
I have the following executive experience:
- Chief Learning Officer (Accountability Office of USA Governement)
Chief Learning Officer (Yield Spread Mortgage Services)
Leader, Global Mortgage Talent Development (GE Money)
Senior Director, Learning and Leadership Development (Fannie Mae)
Vicepresident, Corporate Learning (Fredie Mac).
WHY CLEVER OUTPUT IS A DIFFERENT COMPANY ?
- Because we have a deep experience in Global Lean/Agile Organizations Transformations, in all the areas of a company, improving global profitability.
Because we accompany all stages, since Design till Implementation. We are involved with results.
- Because we share our Methodology, and involve Company people in the Project.
- Because our Consultants combine in a virtuous way Lean/ Agile Organizations skills, with Change Management and IT skills.
- Because we have an unique experience in Lean/Agile Organization Implementation in differents areas of a Company: Operations, Marketing, Commercial, Purchasing, IT, Finance, Human Resources, Logistics, Project Development, Systems, Front Office and Back Office, call centers.
- Because we deliver tangible improvements.
Pay back of our Projects is always less than one year.
Remote Consulting available in Lean Management and Agile Organization Projects
Mentoring Agreements to other Consulting Companies.