My name is Alejandro Berardi, and I am CLEVER OUTPUT Director.
I am Industrial Engineer (ITBA), and MBA and did several Postgrades in France. I have a 22 years of experience, as Managing Director of companies as Mirgor and Air Liquide. I was during six years Managing Director of Air Liquide companies in France, and was during two years Latin America Vicepresident. I have an extensive experience in Crisis Management in national and international scenarios, Strategic Analysis, Lean Management, Digital Transformation, and Change Management.
My name is Gus Crosetto, and I am expert in Lean , Six Sigma, Digital Transformation and Corporate Learning. I am a frequent lecturer, and articles writer. I am co author with Jorge Macazaga, of the book: “ The Process Based Organization “, ( HRD Press, USA), that teaches the path to a complete Lean Transformation, based in Lean / Agile cells.
I have the following executive experience:
- Chief Learning Officer (Accountability Office of USA Governement)
- Chief Learning Officer (Yield Spread Mortgage Services)
- Leader, Global Mortgage Talent Development (GE Money)
- Senior Director, Learning and Leadership Development (Fannie Mae)
- Vicepresident, Corporate Learning (Fredie Mac).
WHY CLEVER OUTPUT IS A DIFFERENT COMPANY ?